End of a chapter

Life can be like a book full of chapters of the experiences and journey that we have embark on.

This weekend marks the end of another chapter in my life...of living in Australia for the last ten years. I first stepped foot in Canberra in 1998 working on some projects for the government and in 1999 until 2000 I was seconded there. During those time I developed my interest in darkroom development and printing of photographs. I also started shooting black & while portrait using the first Bowen studio flash that I purchased.

In late 2000 I went to worked at the Sydney 2000 Olympics where I had to stopped doing studio shoots for a while. In January 2001 I was offered a permanent job in Sydney where I have stayed until now.

It has been a fantastic journey for me living in Sydney, the many friends I have made and many deep friendship that I will treasure for a very long time. I will never forget you.

Here are some photos of my home taken last month a week before I started selling some of my furniture and packing the stuff to ship back to Singapore. There have been many happy parties held over the years from regular dinner parties to celebrating Christmas, New Year, birthday, world cup to even a party to celebrate the Opening Ceremony of the Beijing Olympic.

I must say the special area that I loved most was my favorite couch facing my plasma TV where there had been many dvd nights that I had with friends. Of course there were also many special moment that has occurred on the couch that I will certainly remember very fondly of.

Thanks for the memories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Orchard Road Christmas 2009 Light-up

King and Queen of NUS at Blackout Party 2010