Canon 5DMk2


Finally the wait is over. I have bought myself a dream camera; a present for my birthday this month :-)

It's the 5DMk2, battery grip and the 70-200mm IS USM f2.8 tele zoom lens toted by most Canon professionals.

Canon 5DMk2 is considered the best digital SLR camera ever made by Canon with its impressive 21 megapixel 'full frame' CMOS sensor. As for the lens, it is featured in many of Canon's glossy brochures, a tough pro lens, big and heavy and very fast and sharp.

When I received the boxes, I was ecstatic. I certainly is looking forward to having a new best friend that I will treasure.


Camera review at www.dpreview.com

1/2010 Update - I have renamed the words referencing the camera to 5DMk2 and not it's official name as it is inviting a lot of hits from people who google for this camera.

Comments

r4i software said…
If you're looking for an excellent, full-frame DSLR, the 5D Mk2 is very, very good. It's at least 1 full F-stop more sensitive to light than my Canon 1DS Mk2. A setting of ASA 800 or 1000 yields about the same noise level as my older camera at ASA 400. It's autofocus system is very fast and accurate on single shot mode.

Popular posts from this blog

Orchard Road Christmas 2009 Light-up

King and Queen of NUS at Blackout Party 2010