Singapore Tatler

When a copy of the Singapore Tatler, Singapore's leading High Society magazine arrived to me by mail it feels great to open the magazine and see my work published in it.

It is my first work published in a major magazine and that is quite an achievement for myself.

My work to cover the Italian ambassador's cocktail dinner at Fullerton Hotel is published over two pages on page 42 and 43 and ahead of their other regular contributing photographers. I had a recent chat with their Editor in chief and she said they initially wanted to use only one page but since they like the photos they decided to use two pages instead.

No, I did not shoot the February issue cover but perhaps one day =)

Singapore Tatler website - http://www.sgtatler.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Orchard Road Christmas 2009 Light-up

King and Queen of NUS at Blackout Party 2010