Model shoot

I had a casting call for models on ModelMayhem website which is a fantastic models, photographers and makeup artists networking portal. My recent shoot in Singapore was organised through there. This time it is calling for models in Sydney that I could collaborate with.

I have met up with a few potential models that I could work with. The first model was David Lee who has numerous years of modeling and acting experience. He was very professional, photogenic and friendly to work with. In fact he was telling me he would rather model and act than go with his professional career path. He might be the next face for Singapore or Asia. So any casting agents in Asia needing a new talent, please get in touch with me.

For the photos shown here, I chose a clean fresh style that suited his face like those cataloges we see from Espirit. As he is also an actor I thought I shoot him with a series of expression which really turned out well.

David's TV commercial on youtube - click

See all blogs on - model shoots

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Orchard Road Christmas 2009 Light-up

King and Queen of NUS at Blackout Party 2010